Re: 2013Q3 freeze pre-announcement

On Sunday, September 08, 2013 08:22:44 Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> I think that scmgit rename should be done too.
> Especially for pkgsrc newcomers.

Sounds good to me. I'm used to it by now, but I think there was another
package called "git" when I first started using DragonFly. Can you set up the
rename so that if you already have scmgit installed (which you have to, to
keep the kernel/world source up to date), it'll automatically install git?

Pierre
--
sei do'anai mi'a djuno puze'e noroi nalselganse srera