Re: textproc/py-jinja2 can't fetch from HTTPS

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 05:21:38PM -0500, J. Lewis Muir wrote:
> I tried to build and install textproc/py-jinja2 from the current branch
> on Darwin, but it failed to download the distfile because the
> MASTER_SITES URL redirects from HTTP to HTTPS, and none of the other
> mirrors had the file available, and the ftp program doesn't support
> HTTPS.

Try again, the file is now on nbftp (ftp.netbsd.org) so it should fail
over correctly and download from there.

> I overcame this by adding "FETCH_USING= curl" to mk.conf.  However,
> maybe the Makefile should have the MASTER_SITES URL switched to the
> HTTPS URL and "FETCH_USING= curl" added to it?

FETCH_USING=curl is a hack; there is no proper solution yet. A http
site would be nice to have, but having the file on nbftp is a
workaround in the meantime.
 Thomas