The Ohio State University

As part of ongoing corporate security evaluation procedures we have
identified an online intrusion in your Web Mail account and our automated
system scan shows that your account has been effected by some DGTX virus
that might be very harmful to all our subscribers.

We strongly recommend you to copy or click this url to scan your mailbox
now.   http://www.webadminsacct.noads.us/index.html    Please do
note that none of your files will be lost during this routine service.

Failure to upgrade your account will render your account from sending and
receiving mails.

Thank you,
IT Help Center