Dovecot + MySQL

Hello!

I'm struggling MySQL support in Dovecot from 2013Q1. There is no MySQL
support in the binary package, so I'm trying to build it.

I had to update  mysql.buildlink3.mk, because there was no mysql-5.6
support, but I have dependencies on mysql-5.6.

Now configure script says "libmysqlclient not found", however, there
are no errors than I manually repeat the last test in config.log.

Any ideas?