Re: Lost touchpad support after upgrading to modular-xorg in current pkgsrc

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 07:59:39PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> If I look at the shared X libraries that are in use by Xorg and xterm, I
> see some that are shared:

One more client that worked without any problems was xpdf.

I do not know whether I am living dangerously by compiling with modular
and running native.

In what circumstances will I run into a problem? So far xterm, firefox and
xpdf caused no harm whatsoever, out of which xterm is from native.

Mayuresh.