Packet filter for netBSD 4.0

Title: Packet filter for netBSD 4.0

Hi there,

I am looking for a packet filter for netbsd 4.0 that can help with the isc.org ANY attack.

The latest package tree does not have “wip/iptables” in it and I am having trouble locating it on ftp.netbsd.org.  I am thinking from reading that ipf does not have that functionality of limiting requests in a certain amount of time.

What do some of you use?  Or where do I find iptables?

Thanks (again),
Frank

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide