firefox 19.0.1 from pkgscrc fails to build

Dear folks,

Using dragonfly bsd newest one here, updated pkgsrc using directions in

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToPkgsrc/

typed
bmake install clean

and I get eror:

/usr/pkgsr/www/firefox/work.buildlink/lib/xulrunner/include/nsStringAPI.h:1087:3:
error: static assertion failed: size of wchar_t must be 2

*** Error Code 2

Stop.

bmake stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www.firefox
*Error Code 1

I am new in DragonFly and to pkgsrc but have used FreeBSD ports
system.  I don't have experience here.   but I want to learn also.

Any tips/tricks/ and other advice are greatly appreciated.
I will be back on Monday off to the weekend.  In case error is fixed
or new version of firefox 20.0.1 or so is released, please let me know
how I can update pkgsrc tree as I am not familiar with it like I am
with portsnap fetch extract in FreeBSD :)

Best Regards,

Antonio