Re: python cairo oddity

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 08:43:17AM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 08:24:49AM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > This is fixed in libpng 1.6.2beta01 [April 14, 2013]:
> >
> >   Corrected the test on user transform changes on read. It was in the
> >     png_set of the transform function, but that doesn't matter unless the
> >     transform function changes the rowbuf size, and that is only valid if
> >     transform_info is called.
> >
> > Import a beta into pkgsrc?

I have just imported the beta into pkgsrc, as in fact, it did fix the
original problem.

> Hmmm
>
> % ./cairotest
> cairo no memory
>
> so maybe not fixed yet...

This is because in my test program, I used a readily accessible png:

   /usr/X11R7/include/X11/pixmaps/NetBSD-flag.png

Unfortunately that png contains an invalid sRGB chunk.

There is still a subsidary problem: cairo treats all warnings as errors...

Cheers,

Patrick