Re: trunk is becoming increasingly broke: findutils won't build any longer

* On 2013-02-05 at 07:36 GMT, Richard PALO wrote:

> there are recently some serious regressions affecting packages that
> used to build just fine: (on openindiana with gcc472)
> since around a fortnight I've twenty packages or so that no longer build.
>
> >bash: (: No such file or directory
> >bash: line 0: .: -t: invalid option
> >.: usage: . filename [arguments]

Check your local settings, I've only recently done a fresh bulk build
(so that everything is built from scratch) and had no problems
building on SmartOS/gcc472:

  -rw-r--r--   1 root     root      394420 Feb  4 19:07 findutils-4.2.33nb3.tgz

Perhaps paste your mk.conf somewhere, there may be something
non-standard in there.

I regularly post SmartOS bulk builds to our bulk build list, so you
can usually double check there:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/

to see if there is correlating breakages with what you are seeing.

Regards,