Re: pkg_rolling-replace -u ... gives message opt/pkg/bin/pkg_tarup[159]: local: not found [No such file or directory]

The saga continues, it appears that the shell in the shebang is autoreplaced by @SH@.

It seems like a long time ago that I used /usr/xpg4/bin/sh but now I use bash and when I rebuild pkg_tarup bash is correctly chosen and seems to work okay as well.

Therefore, for portability purposes, perhaps the maintainer should check that the shell selected *actually* supports the function local variable declaration with "local", and if not use the posix "typeset".