Re: pkgsrc openjdk7 and eclipse and suse-12 does not work

It should work. I assume that GTK is available on NetBSD. Need to go to http://www.eclipse.org/swt to checkout the details on compiling it up.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:
Paul Franz wrote:

>> I have to admit that I have no idea how Eclipse works. I always
>> thought it is written in Java, but nevertheless there is a Linux
>> binary included to launch it...
>>

> It is written in Java. The problem is that SWT is platform specific.

So there is no NetBSD-native SWT yet? Isn't SWT open source?

Would it work to build pkgsrc/devel/swt to get a native SWT?

--
Frank Wille