Re: HELP! problems when building mysql in NetBSD 6

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:02:17 -0500
Al Zick <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:

> What it looks like to me is that the path to readline is not being
> set at all in the configuration. Is there a way that I can manually
> tell it where readline is?
>
> Thanks,
> Al

Well I think readline library is installed by pkgsrc, usually as a
dependency. I also notice that configure script is passed prefix
as /usr/local, do you know the reason why this is done so? Did you
explicitly set your LOCALBASE to /usr/local? Pkgsrc usually installs
into /usr/pkg, in which case I would look for libreadline
in /usr/pkg/lib/