usb flash drive problem

Greetings-

I'm running an i386 6.0_RC2 box that can mount and read 4Gb usb flash drive.  But when I plug-in and try to mount my 8Gb usb flash drive, the xterm shell says 'not configured.'

Any brief conclusions?

"Now this was the sin of … Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen" (Ezekiel 16:49-50, NIV).