Re: Quick (non)fix for getting cairo working again?

On 10/27/12 00:05, Thomas Klausner wrote:
[---]
>>    On the console I get some error messages along the line of "ABORT
>> X_SendEvent: BadValue" just after the crashes occur.
[---]
> +    bzero (&ev, sizeof(ev));
[---]
> Does that fix your problem?

   Yes, with both the patches mentioned in this thread firefox and
thunderbird are running again.

   I vote for adding the bzero() patch to pkgsrc as well.

   (Oh, and I lied. It was NetBSD/i386 on that system, not NetBSD/amd64).

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson