Re: more packages up for removal

Third: we're finally going to delete the old Ada compilers: gcc3-ada
and gcc34-ada. This has been discussed on and off for months and it's
time we finally did it. This means there will be no Ada compiler for
netbsd-4; however, if netbsd-6 isn't unduly delayed netbsd-4 will be
EOL by the time 2012Q4 appears... and even if not, I rather doubt
anyone's using Ada on netbsd-4 anyway.

I believe netbsd-4 would still have an Ada option any. lang/gcc34 option.mk indicates Ada could be specified as an option given a bootstrap compiler. This is the same requirement as gcc34-ada.

I don't see any reason to oppose these two package deletions.

John