Re: KDE and the compose key

On 9/12/2012 7:49 PM, Sverre Froyen wrote:
I think we need that. If I remember correctly, having a too small limit does not result in obvious errors, but rather in general flakiness of the dektop.

Yes, you're right, I was starting to see "too many open file errors" as well. Raising kern.maxfiles first to 8192 (which wasn't enough) and then to 10240 (nice computery numbers) seems to have helped; I'm giving it a few hours to see if this looks better and then I'll add a message to the package.

  Jaap