Re: emacs24.2

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:11:39 +0900, Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost>
wrote:

Thanks obache, after reading your mail, I committed the change of
editors/emacs24-nox11/version.mk
 But the reason I did not notice on that file was, it is not
used now. Right ?  say,
            editors/emacs24-nox11/Makefile
   includes editors/emacs24/Makefile.common
   and then it includes
            editors/emacs24/version.mk

From editos/emacs/modules.mk.

Probably I asked before (several years ago?),
If there are emacs modules depending on EMACS_VERSION_MINOR,
such package should be bumped PKGREVISION at the time base emacs package
version is bumped, and exactly depending on certain emacs version.
If not, EMACS_VERSION_MINOR must not be used in emacs/modules.mk.
--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost