RE: FrOSCon machine preparation

> I favor getting E17 - but it looks Joerg is busy and I should look out
> for a 2nd option. Any suggestions (I don't want Gnome2 or so, but rather
> a nice small one). Probably a nice ZUA
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zooming_user_interface - is there any
> supporting NetBSD nicely?) like Eagle Mode
> (http://eaglemode.sourceforge.net/) ...

I've been wanting to update x11/ede to 2.0 (finally released about 2 months
ago) because it fits the bill of "lightweight DE" nicely.  There's wip/edelib
already, and x11/fltk13 was added last year.  Just need to find the time to
finish up.  Shouldn't take much, if you wanted to contribute a few spare cycles.

Tim
--
Tim Larson                                          402.933.0638?
Software Engineer                                  RemitPro, Inc.