Re: va_arg and netbsd-6 ...

At 21:57 Uhr +0200 08.06.2012, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>> I have to ask back, sorry: What would be the least intrusive way to adapt
>> the sources to 64 bit time_t, given they use the construct in several
>> places? For st.st_size, they do a little preprocessor dance; I guess I
>> could duplicate that?
>
>intmax_t and using %jd.

Interesting.

Using %jd, with and without casting the argument to intmax_t, gave me the
same SIGSEV. Using %lld works, but is not backwards compatible. So it'll
probably be a PRItimet format along the lines of what they do for off_t.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281