Re: py27-libxml2.2.7.8nb1 no Parser found

Datum:Wed,06 Jun 2012 09:34:27 +0200
 Datum:Wed,06 Jun 2012 10:23:17 +0200
  Datum:Wed,06 Jun 2012 11:01:16 +0200
   Datum:Thu,07 Jun 2012 00:59:46 +0900

>PREFER.openssl-1.0.1=pkgsrc

>>It should be PREFER.openssl=pkgsrc

with original openssl me X tunneling connections breaks,
after add openss1-l.0.1/openssh6 me connections interuption are more stable.

>X11_TYPE=modular

>>When are you put it here?
>>After changed it, you must rebuild whole packages.
>>It is the origin of problems you hit.

after add this, i try to reinstall all X11 packages but i hasn't
success so i delete all me packages with command

pkg_delete -A -r -F /var/db/pkg/*

now i'am reinstalling me system, and i have this error here.

>>USE_LANGUAGES+=c
>>CONFIG_SHELL=/usr/pkg/bin/mksh

>This two lines must not be here.

the first line i add for the Warning message that not any time appair compiling
any pkg
"WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
Makefile."
but this doen't help any time.

the second line insert the package /pkgsrc/shell/mks automatic.

thanks for your help
Mauri