Re: qemu needs an upgrade

From: David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>, Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:21:26
+0100

> On 2 June 2012 19:21, Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> From: Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost>, Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:43:07
>> +0530

>>> PS: I notice wip/qemu which is relatively recent. Will try that first.
>>
>> Current wip/qemu (qemu-system-sparc) is not suitable
>> for NetBSD/sparc 5.1.2 at least.
>> I use emulators/qemu for pkgsrc on NetBSD/sparc development.
>> And I cannot update emulators/qemu.
>> # I have no time and skill to investigate this problem.
>>
>> I will try qemu-1.1 later.
>
> If the older qemu is still needed for some cases would it make sense
> to reimport it as qemu0 and import the new version as qemu or qemu1

Thanks for your point.
I feel the following is good.

emulators/qemu0         qemu-0.15.1
emulators/qemu          qemu-1.1.0

I will reimport and update qemu0 and qemu later.

Thank you again.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3