Re: coreutils and GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX

> Aleksey, there is one aspect where your solution breaks previous
> behavior. With GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX empty, man pages installed for the
> prefix-less tools properly. At this point though, there are no man
> pages installed for the prefix-less variants. That's quite annoying,

Fixed. All packages I changed now install their man pages without prefix
to gnu/man.

I also updated {devel,wip}/binutils.

textproc/groff. Maybe we have to install bin/eqn, bin/tbl and some other
with prefix 'g' in order to avoid conflicts with appropriate tools from
NetBSD base system, and add gnu/{man,bin} symlinks.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.