Re: shells/tcsh catalog files

On Sat, 19 May 2012 10:14:09 +0900, Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost>
wrote:

Those are the syntax for GNU make.
Now I have created the patch and almost ready to send-pr.
But by looking Makefile, there is much similar lines in
post-install: targets. That's why I am writing here,
Shall we delete the post-install: targets as well ?

No, NLS support require catgets(3), so PLIST must be conditional.

Current post-install target is also broken, because it expects that
*.cat files are in ${WRKSRC}, but really in ${WRKSRC}/nls.
It means NLS catalogs will never been installed.

But nobody rise such problem report (missing NLS support).
I feel that it means nobody require NLS support for tcsh,
so my suggestion is to do configure with "--disable-nls-catalogs".

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost