Re: www/firefox build problem

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Jan Danielsson
<jan.m.danielsson%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>   Just updated pkgsrc-current, and building firefox 12 yields:
 [...]

> /pkg_comp/obj/pkgsrc/devel/xulrunner/default/mozilla-release/gfx/skia/src/opts/SkBlitRow_opts_SSE2.cpp:484:
> error: unable to find a register to spill in class 'GENERAL_REGS'

Any progress on this? I am getting the same error on a 5.99.51/amd64
system with gcc 4.1.3 and default flags. A quick perusal of bugzilla
found nothing.

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work