Re: openoffice build problem

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 09:16:50PM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
 > Note the different spelling for rasqal in that command line: rasqual

That is definitely wrong.

 > Does the configure options come from redland/redland/makefile.mk

Not sure but probably. Try find | grep; all instances of "rasqual" are
clearly wrong and should be patched...

 > and should
 > --with-rasqual be changed to --with-rasqal and set to internal then?
 > The system option for --with-raptor should be changed to internal too.

Well... if it doesn't know how to work with a rasqal that uses
raptor2, which the pkgsrc one now does, I guess that should be
internal. It should still be able to use the pkgsrc raptor though.

(And unless there's some reason it needs its own redland, it may be
more effective to make *that* "system".)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost