Re: XFCE 4.8

Hi!

On 05/02/2012 02:45 AM, OBATA Akio wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 02 May 2012 01:11:10 +0900, Guillaume Lasmayous <netbsd-lists%guigui2.net@localhost> wrote:

I'd like to update XFCE to 4.8, replacing all xfce related packages in
pkgsrc with the ones from -wip.
I've been using it for a few weeks now, as is iMil
(see http://imil.net/gfx/shoot-NetBSD-xfce-4.8.png)

Good news!

My plan is to do the update somewhere next week, unless anyone
objects.
Then, I'll start working on xfce 4.10 that was just released
a couple days ago.

Feedback more than welcome, be it on usability or packaging.

Please consider to resolve PR 42072 with the big update.

XXX: why PR 43387 had been closed???

Thanks for the pointer, I'll have to rework the meta-pkg according
to PR pkg/42072.
Regarding PR pkg/433987, I don't know why it was closed. As far as I
can tell, the update was not done.
Is it worth reopening it and assigning it to me until the update is done ?

Guillaume.