mscgen dupe

Hello,

   mscgen is in both devel/ and in graphics/, which is entirely my fault
since I broadcasted a generic "Could someone take a look at the wip
package and see if it's ready for import?", and I had both categories in
the makefile.

   Now for a repeat performance of sorts: Could someone remove one of them?

   (I guess since mscgen doesn't generate runnable code, but is for
presentation, it makes more sense to keep the one in graphics?).

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson