Re: games/frozen-bubble PR pkg/45656: Trying to patch

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 12:44:36PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> > http://zarb.org/~gc/t/SDL_Pango-0.1.2-API-adds.patch
> >
> > How to deal with such situation where a patch is required to a library for
> > dealing with dependency of a package? Can above patch be simply accepted
> > into netbsd specific patches?
>
> How does it affect other packages?

First I thought it was additional function. So it wouldn't impact anything
else. But having looked at the patch I am not sure.

Curious, how any other platform that has binary package for this manages
this. Will check on Linux and get back.

Mayuresh.