isync vs offlineimap

I have been a long time user of offlineimap. However of late noticing some
quality issues and new releases not helping it converge to a stable
and reliable software.

When looking for alternatives I read about isync which is fortunately
available in pkgsrc as latest release as well.

Are there any isync users who can provide feedback about its stability
etc.? Also, if anyone has tried out both isync and offlineimap, please
share relative experience.

I don't mind it being a little difficult to install/setup etc. But it
should work trouble free once installed and configured.

Mayuresh.