Re: projects without decent download url

I used githubs tarball service when packaging e.g. wip/fcgiwrap – it has some
quirks (commit-dependent folder name and such) and is https only, but other
than that it works fine (most importantly, file hashes are stable).

Currently, "FETCH_USING= curl" is the only reliable way to download from HTTPS,
as for all other tools SSL support is platform dependent (ftp) or optional
(wget) so can't be reliably assumed. This is by far no optimal solution, as
FETCH_USING should be a user preference and so they might clash if it is set in
the package and mk.conf.

matthiasr