Circular dependency (?) confusing pkg_rr

Hi,

I am trying to do a pkg_rolling-replace -u on my NetBSD-5.99.51 system (amd64). However, it always fails at the same package, tex-tetex. See the attached log file. The reason for failure is that the new tex-tetex conflicts with texlive-tetex<2011 but texlive-tetex, which depends on the *new version* of tex-tetex, is at 2010. (By the way, these names are horribly confusing.)

I am not sure how this is supposed to be handled. It seems like a classic case of a circular dependency. Or should pkg_rr somehow be more intelligent?

Ideas?

--Benny.