comms/asterisk

     The comms/asterisk directory contains the now rather ancient and
long past end-of-life Asterisk 1.2.x.  I was leaving this package
around because it worked with the zaptel-netbsd package, and newer
versions of Asterisk don't.  However, now that the zaptel-netbsd
package has been deleted, there is no reason to keep Asterisk 1.2.x
around.  I'm interested in what people think should be done with this
package.  The options are:

1. just delete it
2. put asterisk18 (the current Long Term Support version) into it
3. leave it until the next Long Term Support version is out and put that
   into it