Re: Gnome desktop something broken after update pixman to 0.22.2

Hi,

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:34:15 +0900, Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>
wrote:

Hi,

From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>, Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
22:05:03 +0900

Hi,

After update x11/pixman to 0.22.2, my Gnome desktop is something
broken.
 * any of system tray icons will not be drawn.
 * window title bar is not be drawn completely, sometime missing
 * right-upper side,
   sometime whole bar, but I can grab and click it.
 (and something else may be happened).

Is it only for me?

Me too.
I feel that pixman-0.22.2 should be reverted.

And I found that emacs is also broken, text will not be drawn well,
attributes are OK, but text itself is not drawn.
If pixman is downgraded to 0.20.2, it work fine as expected.

I'm using X11_TYPE=modular on NetBSD-5.1.
Is it not happened with X11_TYPE=native?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost