Re: pkgsrc-2011Q3 freeze has started

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Shouldn't we fix this in the kde package that needs this by
> explicitly specifying where it can find the docbook packages,
> instead of touching the infrastructure (and letting cmake working
> around buildlink again)? Thomas

I think this was a case of minimal change to get things building again
during a freeze and then investigate more afterwards.
Not sure if this is the only place where we would trip over this issue
or if we fixed it locally for kdelibs4 would we hit similar issues in
other packages  (I'm still trying to get to the stage of building
these packages).

I'm also not sure if CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH is used in contexts
where buildlink helps us or not.   If we created buildlink3.mk files
for docbook-xml and docbook-xsl and used them here rather than just
the depends lines would the relevant (non library, non include, non
bin) files get symlinked under BUILDLINK_DIR and would the correct non
buildlink paths end up in installed binaries?

cheers
mark