Re: bootstrapping pkgsrc on os/x

 > I use a small script to bootstrap pkgsrc on Mac OS X:
 >
 > [ ... ]
 >
 > As you can see, this one favours 'clang' as the compiler, but you can
 > easily replace 'clang' with 'gcc'.

Thank you.  This ended up working.  I'd prefer to use clang anyway, but
was just trying to get it working first and was thinking gcc would be the
path of least resistance.

Not sure which part of it did it, but I'll go back and look at that at
some point.

Hopefully this thread will help someone else trying to do this in the
future.  :)

thanks again,
-Todd