Re: wip/ja-freewnn-{lib,server}

| From: Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>
| Subject: Re: wip/ja-freewnn-{lib,server}
| Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:36:52 +0200

     >  Is it too simple ? or may nobody care ?

wiz> Fine with me.

     >   I'm checking the diff's and start thinking that commit log
     > should be file by file (or for group of files in some case),
     > not using only one commit message to the files. So above may
     > be for Makefile and Makefile.common.

wiz> If you commit different kinds of changes, you can split it up in
wiz> multiple commits of course.
wiz>  Thomas

Thanks, I have committed. The changes actually equivalent just to bump
1.10 to 1.11alpah22, I did just one commit.

Thanks a lot,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.