update dependencies only

Hi!

Is there some method to do "make update-depends"?

Problem is: converters/libiconv was updated, and it is a prerequisite to lang/gcc34. In order not to bootstrap and rebuild all packages, this is what I tried:

- Temporarily switching back to Sun Studio compiler: Rebuild devel/libtool-base with appropriate variables pointing to sunpro compiler.

- "bmake replace" in converters/libiconv

- Rebuilding devel/libtool-base with GCC again.

Had the API of converters/libiconv not changed (witch I didn't expect by a switch from 1.14 to 1.14nb1), I would have been set. But now depending objects croak about libiconv_set_relocation_prefix not being defined. I could fix this probably package by package, but doing a clean reinstall of all dependencies (without updating libiconv itself again) would be great.

Joern

--
 Jörn Clausen
joern.clausen%uni-bielefeld.de@localhost