Re: Problems building misc/openoffice3

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 07:03:29PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
I updated my pkgsrc tree on Sunday (exact timestamp unavailable),
and I removed ALL packages from my system.  Starting with a totally
empty system, I've been re-installing all of my packages from
scratch.  I've managed to get everything re-installed except for
two:  net/samba (for which I've previously reported the problems a
couple days ago), and misc/openoffice3

I think this is due to the bison update.  Try the attached
almost-patches that mkpatches didn't want to in a sane way for me.

Well, the patches you provided were not quite correct. It seems that sqlbison.cxx is a generated file, so I actually made the change to the file ..../connectivity/source/parse/sqlbison.y instead.

With that modification, I was able to successfully complete the build for misc/openoffice3 !

Thanks so much for the excellent clue.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |