Re: Compiling pkgsrc Packages with an Alternative libc

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Thomas Cort <tcort%minix3.org@localhost> wrote:
> What's the cleanest way to implement compiling against another libc
> (is there something that already does this? maybe something cross
> compiler related?), and what do we need to do to link against the 2
> base system libraries in /usr/netbsd/lib?

I got it working. I ended up writing buildlink3.mk and builtin.mk
files for the new C library, compat_minix, and minlib. I have a
makefile which determines if the package should be built with the old
minix libc or the new NetBSD based libc. If it's the new libc, it sets
CFLAGS/LDFLAGS and includes the nbsd_libc.buildlink.mk file I wrote
(which in turn includes the other stuff).

-Thomas