Re: wrappers vs. -I, was: Re: error building pkgsrc/graphics/netpbm on OS X

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:06:53PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
 >> Does anyone feel like committing this (or fixing this funny
 >> behaviour in some other way)? Diff is appended below.
 >
 > OK, let's ask the other way 'round:
 > Any objections to committing the patch below?

Assuming the -P option of pwd means what it does elsewhere, that
meaning can be summarized as "please work properly" so that seems like
a fine thing.

not sure if it's a good idea during the freeze though.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost