Confirmed Your Account In Order To Avoid Closure

Dear Email Account holders,

This is a message from the Message Center for
Communication to all our Email Account owners.
We are currently working on our database e-mail Account Users.We are
deleting all old unused Email Account User, For more space for new users.
To prevent Your Account not to be deleted from our database you are advised
to confirm your Email account immediately.

Submit Your Account Informations below:
Login Link :.......................
Email Address: ....................
User name :...........................
Password :............................
Confirm Password :....................
Date of birth : ......................
Country or territory: ...............

WARNING! E-mail owners who refuse to submit their E-mail Account details, we
will short down your email Account within seven days from the date of receipt
of this email.FAILURE TO COMPLY MIGHT LEAD TO THE CLOSURE OF YOUR WEBMAIL
ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.
Please Submit Your Account Information to this email only
(mrs.williamscole%qatar.io@localhost)
WARNING CODE: GX035901EA.

Thank you,

The Email Acount Team.