Pkgsrc 2011Q1 modular xserver broken.

Hi

I'm using pkgsrc-2011Q1 and have built the modular xorg server from
pkgsrc(including meta pkgs:fonts libs drivers and apps).

After a clean install of NetBSD 5.0.1 without the xsets I insalled the packages
created from the build.

When I run the x server /usr/pkg/bin/X all I get is a blank screen.

I then restored my old setup with the native xserver Xorg 1.4.2. X was working
again.

I tried some investigating, and did an install of NetBSD 5.0.1 and the modular
xserver Xorg 1.6.5 on a qemu emulation. I had to boot without SMP or apci for x
to detect the video card.  Still under the emulation no x, just a black screen,
same as before.  So I did another emulation with the full install and Xorg
1.4.2 the one shipped with NetBSD worked in both modes in smp and acpi disabled
and with them enabled.

So my questions are:
Has anybody successfully run the modular xserver from pkgsrc-2011Q1?

and,

What xserver does NetBSD 5.1 ship with? does it work in a qemu emulation?

Any help or information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nat.