Re: Error "Unresolvable dependencies found" with pbulk

Hi Joerg and all.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 01:39:34AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 07:46:36PM -0300, Silas Silva wrote:
> > BTW, the lack of the "PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED" set in the Makefile
> > doesn't prevent a normal build, only a build from pbulk, that has
> > scan/resolve phases.  Is there a list of "problems" => "probable
> > solutions" somewhere (a troubleshooting page)?  Does it exist already?
>
> It doesn't prevent a normal build, because the default version is
> different. Try setting it to 24 and watch it fail.

What is the reason that a normal build does fetch PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT
from lang/python/pyversion.mk and pbulk does not?

I'd add PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT to my /etc/mk.conf, but I'm rather
interested why lang/python/pyversion.mk is not considered (or is it?)...

Thanks.

--
Silas Silva