Re: Error "Unresolvable dependencies found" with pbulk

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 01:34:28AM +0200, Adam Hamsik wrote:
> > Hmmmm, you are right.  Including "PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=25 26 27"
> > seemed to solve the problem (at least at the scan/resolve phase), I'm
> > not waiting to get it fully packaged (many dependencies) to send this
> > feedback :-)

Is it possible to express something like ">=27"?  I wonder how much
packages will have to be manually update when python 2.8 is out...

> If you can please commit a fix, I have update for buildbot somewhere,
>  but if you want it would be great to update it to latest version too.

Fix commited.

I can update it, but not right now.  Maybe some days later.  You know.
The update-compile-test-commit cycle takes take.  I'll tell you when I'm
ready.

Thanks!

--
Silas Silva