Re: devel/boost-libs issue in pkg/42746

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 03:49:56PM +0100, Filip Hajny wrote:
> On 25.3.2011, at 11:55, Francois Tigeot wrote:
>
> > I wasn't able to fix it by using CFLAGS+= blah in the package, someone more
> > knowledgeable will have to create a fix.
>
> Sorry, can't do it now, I'll be AFK this weekend. See below.

Thanks for the patch, Filip.

In a way, it's good you have not committed it yet, I succeeded in building
devel/boost-libs without it on one of my machines.

I'm not sure what is the difference which made it work compared to the system
it failed on.
Maybe the version of binutils is important.

--
Francois Tigeot