Re: patch for doxygen to not depend on tex

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Greg Troxel wrote:

>   Should I make this disabled by default?  In addition to theoretical
>   answers, I'm curious to hear from actual doxygen users.

I use doxygen for work, but only to generate HTML. Yes, it can be
disabled by default.

In my Makefile I also comment out the dvipsk dependency, TEX_ACCEPTED
line (I think due to conflict with my installed tetex?), don't configure
with dot or doxywizard (requires QT?), and comment out graphviz
dependency.