Re: devel/pango is broken

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:32:40AM +0100, Charles Rapenne wrote:

> it's the first time I report a broken package, I hope I'll do it correctly.

I believe the best way is to check first if your issue has not already been
reported here:
http://www.netbsd.org/support/query-pr.html

and then to file a Problem Report here:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

> My system is Dragonfly BSD 2.8 amd64
> The package is devel/pango.
>
> ===> Building for pango-1.28.1nb2

The version of pango in pkgsrc-2010Q4 is currently 1.28.3nb3.

My guess is that you're using pkgsrc-2010Q3; please upgrade, pango from Q4
is building fine on DragonFly.

Some instructions for doing that are included in the pkgsrc user's guide:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/getting.html

--
Francois Tigeot