Dear Subscribers

Dear Subscribers,

This is to inform you all Subscribers, that Our Account will be performing maintenance on Our webmail/mail database starting from 6th March 2011 as to prevent it from receiving spam emails,this might cause some interruptions when checking and sending mail from your personal account you are to furnished us with your details as follows

To avoid this, please send your

FULL NAME;
USERNAME;
PASSWORD;
RE-TYPE PASSWORD;
DATE OF BIRTH;

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48 hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Your immediate response is highly needed.

Account Upgrade Service Inc
Copyright ©2011