Re: recompiling pkgsrc

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:19 -0800, "Stefan Schaeckeler"
<schaecsn%gmx.net@localhost>
wrote:
> I have upgraded the system compiler and want to recompile all pkgsrc
> packages with it. How do I do this considering the package versions
> are still the same.

I am amused and somewhat perplexed to note that you asked the same
question about six months ago and got the same answers (see thread
starting at
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2010/08/15/msg012586.html).
Was there anything unsatisfactory about the replies you got the
first time?

Just curious,

Ian Leroux