Re: Error in audio/speex/options.mk

.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Msimd)
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-sse
#.else
#CONFIGURE_ARGS+=       --disable-sse
.endif

.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mfftw)
<<<<<<< options.mk
#CONFIGURE_ARGS+=       --with-fft=fftw3
.  include "../../math/fftw/buildlink3.mk"
=======
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-fft=gpl-fftw3
.  include "../../math/fftwf/buildlink3.mk"
.endif
(end)

> You had local changes in the same part where changes were in the CVS
> repository.
> You can see this when you do 'cvs update' and it says "C" as first
> letter for a line. You can look at the changes you have vs. the CVS
> with 'cvs diff'.
>  Thomas

I didn't see "C" as first letter of a line, except where it was already there
(CONFIGURE_ARGS).

I suppose to do 'cvs diff', I have to be back in NetBSD in that directory.
Or maybe if 'cvs diff' does not actually write to the file system, I could run
'cvs diff' from Linux, where I am now.

I have no good  graphic web browser yet in NetBSD, only links-gui which is
very unstable with graphic driver x.  I wonder why links-gui doesn't offer
framebuffer (fb) graphic driver with links-gui, which works at least with Linux.
Maybe they couldn't get it to work right in NetBSD?

Next time I do 'cvs update -dP', I could rename my fixed options.mk just to be
out of the way.

Tom